Today i got to talk to Aria Yavarinejad from For all I Am!! Enjoy.
1. How did you guys come up with name For All I Am?
Yavarinejad: “Coming up with the name For All I Am was a collaborative effort between the band, label, and management. The name itself explains the general meaning of our band as whole. We don’t want to play music for fame or monetary benefit, we want to let others know that it’s okay to be yourself. It’s okay to do what you love. The songs explain situations of me being myself and doing what I love, regardless of what’s going around me and obstacles I face, such as others trying to bring me down or certain aspects of life trying to stop me. The name represents everything accumulated in your life that leads up to one thing, and that’s you. Your body, mind, and soul are what accompany you for the rest of your life. You make your life from your own perspective and your own standards of living.”
2. Any word of a tour to support the album (Skinwalker) with a big act?
Yavarinejad: “Not at the moment!”
3. Are there any major festivals that you like to be on this summer such as mayhem, warped, etc.?
Yavarinejad: “We’d love to be a part of Mayhem Festival, it would cater our newer music really well! Warped Tour would be amazing too. Anything really, we just love touring!”
4. What’s your most embarrassing stage story?
Yavarinejad: “At the time, when we were playing as a local band, someone pulled down my shorts and my underwear in front of 300 kids. That I will never forget. “
5. Who are some of the biggest influences in the music world and why?
Yavarinejad: “Underoath, Architects, Paramore, Bring Me The Horizon. They are very successful bands with great messages added to their music. They care for their fans and write music for themselves. They don’t have interest in only making money and doing big tours, but to move big crowds with amazing music and lyrics.”
6. Out of any artist who would you want to feature on one of your tracks in the future?
Yavarinejad: “Would love to work with Spencer from Underoath!”
7. Being a newer band how is it starting out in the music industry?
Yavarinejad: “Very tough. But we’re hanging in there. Our fans keep us going. Our team also has a lot of faith in us. Cheers to the future :)”
`Thank you for every thing Aria for talking to me, Everyone check out For All I Am!!! Peace!!